Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Moodle/Moodle . . .

"And Ruth the Moabitess said unto Naomi,
Let me now go to the field,
and glean ears of corn after him
In whose sight I shall find grace.
And she said unto her, Go, my daughter."
Ruth 2:2  KJV

(Ver la traducción española de abajo.)

Moodle . . . and no, I don't mean noodle!

FWCC (Friends World Committee for Consultation) has seen to it that "Moodle" pages have been set-up for each of the 19 Home Groups through Woodbrooke Quaker Study Centre in Birmingham, England.

Moodle pages are a place where Home Group members can introduce themselves and get acquainted before arriving in Pisac and to interact afterwards. My group will be communicating in both English and Spanish – so I’ve needed to learn how to use Google translate to translate what I write so that I can post in both English and Spanish . . . a learning experience all on its own!

Digging in and learning about Moodle and how it works has become another interesting piece to this journey . . . and then trying to figure out why what I wrote wasn't being translated by Google translate into Spanish for me . . . finally got that piece figured out.

So, now along with Yahooing, Facebooking and Blogging . . . I Moodle!

I've already learned so many new things since I became an FWCC Representative for Western Yearly Meeting . . . now wondering what else God has planned for me in this journey!
 


"And Ruth la moabita dijo a Noemi, 
déjame ir al campo y recoger mazorcas
de maíz después de él en cuyos
ojos voy hallar gracia.
Y ella le dijo, vaya, mi hija."
Rut 2:2 KJV
 
Moodle . . .  y no, no me refiero a los tallarines!

CMCA (amigos Comité Consultivo Mundial) ha visto que "Moodle" páginas han sido puesta a punto para cada uno de los 19 grupos inicio a través del centro de estudios Woodbrooke Quaker en Birmingham, Inglaterra.

Páginas moodle son un lugar donde los miembros del grupo Inicio pueden presentarse y conocer antes de llegar en Pisac y luego interactuar. Mi grupo se comunicarán en inglés y español, por lo que he necesitado aprender a utilizar Google translate para traducir lo que escribo, así que puedo publicar en inglés y en español . . . un aprendizaje experiencia en su propio!

Cavar en y aprender acerca de Moodle y su funcionamiento se ha convertido en otra pieza interesante a este viaje . . . y luego intentando averiguar por qué lo que escribí no estaba siendo traducido por Google traducir al español para mi . . . por fin consiguió que pedazo descubierto.

Así, ahora junto con Yahooing,: a pie y blogs . . .  Moodle!

Ya he aprendido muchas cosas nuevas desde que se convirtió en un representante del CMCA para reunión anual de la Western . . . ahora pensando lo otro Dios tiene previsto para mí en este viaje!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment